Where will you be hanging out on February 5, 2017? As the date for Super Bowl 51 edges closer, cement your plans now to guarantee a fun-filled afternoon and evening. Whether you’ll be watching with friends, a significant other, family, or a combination of all three, watching the Super Bowl in middle Tennessee is a guaranteed win at the locations we’ll be highlighting today.
- Nashville – If you’ll be close to the city center on game day, you’ll have your pick of excellent venues that will be showing the Super Bowl as well as offering food and drink specials (at most locations). The ambiance of watching a big sporting event at a sports bar with fellow enthusiasts really can’t be beat. Double Dogs in Hillsboro Village is one favorite of Nashville residents because of the plethora of giant screens all throughout their multi-level eatery. Complete with bar and centralized projection screen, this smoke-free, family-friendly restaurant welcomes all football enthusiasts!
- Franklin – For a unique viewing experience, you might venture over to the Franklin Theater on game day, where you can watch the Super Bowl on a simply massive screen. There is no cost for admission, and it’s first come, first serve, so get there early to get your perfect seats! The lobby will be filled with fun games, and you’ll have plenty of yummy foods and drinks at our concession stand as well as Puckett’s Trolley, which will be serving up all kind of traditional game day snacks.
- Murfreesboro – Nobody’s Grille & BBQ will host a Super Bowl 51 party this year, airing the game on every single one of their 42 HD TVs. Everyone always says that there isn’t a bad seat in all of Nobody’s. Along with the excellent view, there will be plenty of food and drink specials, including buckets of domestic beers for $10.99, two for one wells, $3.99 kielbasa, $3.49 fried cheese along with fun raffles, drawings, and prizes! Reservations can be made at 615-962-8019.
- Hendersonville – With over 30 flat screen televisions, Buffalo Wild Wings is a local favorite in Hendersonville, TN when it comes to watching sporting events on the big screen. With delicious food and a variety of beers on tap, you won’t leave the event feeling unsatisfied, no matter who wins the big game.
- Mt. Juliet – USA Sports Grill on Adams Lane gets superior reviews for the quality of their food, their attentive employees and the atmosphere. Offering up plenty of high def televisions, you won’t have to crane your neck to see the game. More than just a sports bar, the menu is filled with mouth-watering dishes and snacks that are perfect for any occasion. Customers also love the reasonable pricing and the fact that this is a 21 and over establishment, for those who are interested in watching the game without kids. Smoking is permitted.
No matter where you end up on game day, remember to drive safely and drink responsibly. Most of all – have fun and enjoy the intensity of the Super Bowl that only comes around once a year.