Interior Design Trends You Can’t Afford to Miss In 2015
As 2015 begins, you may be looking for ways to remodel or redesign your home. If so, these trendy interior design styles might be exactly what you’ve been searching for. From adding organic materials to your home style, to experimenting with vibrant colors, 2015 will be a great year for interior design.
Bring Nature Into Your Home
Are you into helping our environment? Perhaps you enjoy the great outdoors and would love to bring that interest into your home. There are multiple ways you can incorporate nature in your interior design!
- Try using organic materials when decorating your home. From wallpaper to paints, there are a variety of interior design materials you can use to decorate your home and help the environment at the same time.
- Add floral patterns and arrangements to your desired room to invoke an outdoor feeling indoors.
- Are you captivated by water? You can add an indoor water feature to your home to make you feel connected with the great outdoors while in the comfort of your own home.
Adding nature themes to your home is one of the interior design trends that you cannot pass up this year.
For an innovative way to organize your family, express your creativity, and participate in an enchanting interior design trend, chalkboard walls are the way to go. You can easily turn any wall or area of your home into a chalkboard wall with specific paint. Whether you choose to add a chalkboard wall to your children’s room or a section of the kitchen, this unique interior design option might be exactly what your Middle Tennessee home needs.
With a chalkboard wall, you can:
- Draw all you want without messing up your home
- Keep track of your shopping list
- Have an organized calendar
- Express your creativity every day
When used against neutral colors, vibrant hues will make any part of your home stand out. You can go as simple or as crazy as you want! For instance, many homeowners choose to paint their room a neutral off-white color, and then add splashes of color through your furniture and decorative choices. A lime green or light blue pillow against a neutral colored couch or wall is a unique design trend you should consider trying this year!
Try these awesome interior design trends this year!