Did you know that 27% of home searches begin with a location based GPS mobile app? Having the latest and greatest apps can go a long way to impressing new clients. With apps, you can work more efficiently and at your own convenience, and you always have consistent, searchable information at your fingertips. Real estate is a relationship business, and the increased use of technology enables you to focus more on your clients without getting buried in the administration side of things.
–• The app reduces the process of creating a floor plan of a house to point-and-shoot simplicity.
• Floor plans can be saved and exported as PDFs or JPEGs for sharing or even as a DXF for CAD use.
Price: free app, but file export/sharing starts at $2.49 per plan
with volume discounts available
Platforms: iPhone, iPad
• Serves as a guest registry for open houses
• Allows the agent to customize Q&A, photos and send automatic follow-up to clients after they sign in on your tablet
• Agent can create and email a report to sellers and follow-up with buyers through an email containing a brief summary
Platforms: iPad only
• Take a photo of a home with a tablet or a phone
• HomeSnap matches the image and GPS location to display real-time data from the local MLS and other sources on price, features, size, photos, previous sales info, etc.
• Once the home is snapped, the server traces and updates information on any price changes
Platforms: iPhone, iPad, Android
• A simple and elegant way to tell stories with photos
• Create a collage of home photos for each house your client sees and send to them
• Take photos and arrange pictures for your blog, exportable to Instagram, facebook, flickr
• Send photo collage via email
• 179 different layouts, 14 filters, add text captions
Platforms: iPhone, iPad, iPad Touch, Android, Windows Phone 8